SSW (Black Country)
Can’t find the right people with the right skills to help grow your business?
If so, you aren’t alone. Across a wide range of industries national skills gaps are preventing employers from maximising their businesses’ potential.
But help is available. You can access skills planning support and free training for your existing employees through our Skills Support for the Workforce offer. Meaning you can fill your skill gaps, and develop your workforce to meet the needs of your business – free of charge.
What is available?
• Professional training for your workforce, delivered at no cost
• Flexible, bespoke training plans designed to help your business grow
• Range of courses to suit most needs
A wide range of courses and recognised qualifications are available including construction; health and social care; business and administration; leadership and management; sales and marketing; essential skills; mechanical engineering; education and training; customer service; hospitality and much more.
Contact us to find out about specific courses we provide.
Small to medium-sized businesses operating in Black country, seeking to support a business growth plan by up-skilling their workforce.
Why is it free?
This service is funded by the European Social Fund, and co-financed by the Skills Funding Agency. The project aims to help small to medium-sized businesses in Black Country to take advantage of the region’s economic growth, by equipping the local workforce with the skills most valued by employers.
As a professional training provider, we’ve been contracted to deliver this support to businesses in the Black Country.
How can I find out more?
1. After you’ve completed the enquiry form below/across/above, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your eligibility.
2. Please contact us to receive further information about Skills Support for the Workforce.
3. Get in touch with us to find out more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0121 622 6880